2024 Labor Law Update Webinar
March 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PDT
Every year, CEA HR subject matter experts digest the new employment laws and provide practical solutions for businesses at our annual Labor Law Update. There are major changes for California employers in 2024, so this is a year you don’t want to miss!
From a myriad of new employee rights to handbook policies and new required posters/notices, here are just a few of the changes:
- Increased mandatory paid sick leave to a full week;
- New written Workplace Violence Prevention Plan requirement;
- New cannabis-use rights and restrictions on drug testing;
- Increased minimum wage and exempt salary minimum;
- New NLRB Standard impacting employee handbook policies;
- Revised criminal history regulations; and
- Fundamental changes for fast food chains, including a $20/hour minimum wage.
We will cover these issues and many more at our annual Labor Law Update.
Join us for this virtual event and bring your burning questions!
Continuing Education credits will be provided at the end of the series for registrants who have attended all 4 sessions live.
Approved for HRCI and SHRM credits.
Registration is required by visiting California Employers Association.