What is Rapid Response?
Losing valued employees obviously creates stress. Maintaining a safe and productive environment while facing lay offs can be a challenge not just for employees but for your business as well.
Rapid Response is a proactive, business-focused program designed to assist companies facing potential layoffs or business closures. Rapid Response services are tailored to each company based on the needs of the affected employees. These services are carried out by state and local workforce development agencies in partnership with the America’s Job Center of California SM network.
By contacting us in advance, our Rapid Response team can help avert potential closures and minimize the need to downsize. Our team can better prepare you and your staff with free training and employment services.
What are the Benefits?
There are many benefits to contact our Rapid Response team, including:
- Confidential business plan discussions
- Information to help you avoid layoffs or downsizing
- Free orientation and coordination of services
- Lower unemployment costs as staff are re-employed quicker
What Services are Available?
Rapid Response teams will meet with you to discuss your needs and programs that can help avert layoffs, including:
- Incumbent Worker Training
- Work Sharing
- Customized Training
- Unemployment Insurance
- Career counseling and job search assistance
- Resume and interviewing preparation
- Information about education and training opportunities
NOT SURE HOW TO GET STARTED?
Complete the Rapid Response Inquiry Form here. To speak to someone directly, call Pamela Clemmons @ (707) 863-3551.