The Workforce Development Board of Solano County occasionally issues a Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quote (RFQ) for a wide range of services and programs to continue its work to build and sustain a skilled workforce, a vibrant economy, and create a shared prosperity for the community of Solano County. RFP/RFQ opportunites are based on federal, state, and local funding and initiatives. Solicitations are based on specific requirements and parameters of these funders.
Questions regarding each RFP or RFQ opportunity should be directed to the designated contact for each solicitation.
To be notified of opportunities as they become available, please email Tammy Gallentine at email@example.com with your request.
Please see below for upcoming and current opportunities.
– Nonprofit Technical Assistance Provider
– Work-Based Mental Health Services Provider
– Nonprofit Infrastructure Grants
– Career Awareness and Marketing Services
– Career Mapping Development and Design Services
– Culturally Competent Business Advising Services
– Business Training Providers
– Vallejo Job Center IT Services
American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)
Community Workforce Grant
The deadline to submit proposals has now passed.
Anticipated award announcement is December 12, 2022.
Culturally Competent Business
Advising Services Grant
This RFQ will be opening soon!