Check Us First For Solano Talent Services
The Workforce Development Board (WDB) of Solano County will partner with your business to provide customized solutions to meet your needs. We offer a full platform of services to help your business reach its next level of success through talent recruitment, development, retention, and resources. Each solution can be tailored, and most are offered at no cost to Solano County businesses. Financial supports and Employer Seminars are also available.
Staffing Agency fees can amount to 35% of a new employee’s annual base salary. Employing the best talent is key to the success and growth of a business no matter what industry or occupation. Yet, recruiting quality talent can be a challenging task. Reviewing resumes is only part of the equation – it is also having a successful strategy in place to finding the best talent possible.
To get started with your strategy, partner with workforce experts to assist you with:
- No cost employment announcements
- Customized Recruitments and Hiring Events
- Matched Talent Referrals
- Candidate Pre-Screening
- Wage Reimbursement Opportunities to onboard and build new talent
- Understanding the local talent base
In addition, the Workforce Development Board campus is equipped with conference rooms, interview booths, and a comprehensive computer center available for your business use at no cost.
Developing a competitive workforce by upskilling your internal talent can increase productivity, profitability and your community footprint. With Incumbent Worker Training opportunities, you can build the skills of your employees in the areas you need with a dollar-for-dollar match from the WDB. . Partner with the workforce experts to expand your knowledge of innovative strategies on talent development.
- Staff Training/ Development
- Skill Gap Analysis
- Upskilling Your Workforce
- Occupational and Industry Data
HR leaders throughout the nation say retention is their greatest concern. We offer many services to help businesses and workers retain their talent, including best practices and data sharing. Partner with a workforce expert to take a proactive, flexible approach in staff retention and/ or workforce reduction strategies.
- Talent Retention Strategies
- Understanding Current Employee Trends
- Layoff Avoidance Strategies
- Support with the Effects of Layoffs and Closures
The Workforce Development Board partners with over 25 local agencies and organizations that can provide resources and services in the following areas:
- Tax and Financial Incentive Services
- Connection to Industry Partnerships
- Best Practices Sharing around Talent
- Work with Diverse Populations
- Business Marketing and Operation Strategies
To learn more about what the WDB offers, and to be put in contact with one of our Certified Business Services Consultants in your area, contact Pamela Clemmons at email@example.com or 707-863-3551.