An outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a new coronavirus (COVID-19) has been identified, and the situation is rapidly evolving.
The Workforce Development Board (WDB) of Solano County and the America’s Job Centers of California (AJCC) system in Solano County is closely monitoring the situation and will provide information regarding services to individuals as they become available. At this time, the centers will remain open in order to provide the growing need of workforce services to the community. We are, however, taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of staff and participants during this time and some services, such as workshops, may be limited.
Solano County Resources
Effective March 18, 2020, Solano County issued its countywide Shelter at Home Health Order and Directive, which has been extended to April 30, 2020. For more information from Solano County:
- Visit the Solano County website for regular COVID-19 updates
- Follow Solano County Public Health Facebook page (@SolanoCountyPH) for COVID-19 updates
- Register for Alert Solano to receive emergency alerts on your mobile device, including COVID-19
The WDB is continuing to work diligently to support our job seekers, workers, and businesses during this time. All gatherings have been postponed in accordance with Solano County’s Shelter at Home Order and Directive, and California's Shelter in Place Executive Order. During this time, the WDB will remain open to offer services to economically disadvantaged individuals including:
- AJCC service delivery for those individuals unable to access Unemployment Insurance or other benefits remotely
- Rapid Response for business and laid off individuals
- Enrolling individuals into programs to provide temporary employment, job coaching, assistance in accessing benefits, and wrap-around supportive services
- Small Business Disaster Relief
The WDB will continue to practice social distancing and increase sanitation standards. No in person training will be available until further notice. Online trainings may be available in the near future. For questions or to receive additional information, please call us at 707-863-3500.
Below are resources available for job seekers, workers, and businesses. These will be updated regularly:
If you know of any information and/or resource that may be valuable to our community and should be added to this page, please forward this information to Tammy Gallentine at email@example.com. Please be patient as information and resources are constantly changing.